To be admitted into Marshall CDL Driving Schools, Inc., you must meet the requirements as set by local state / federal agencies:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Complete the Department of Transportation (DoT) physical examination (long Form required)
• Pass DoT drug screen
• Hold a valid state driver’s license prior to enrollment, free of any outstanding tickets or warrants
• Provide a copy of your social security card or proof of your ability to work legally in the United States
• Provide a copy of your high school diploma, G.E.D., or successfully pass the written Learner’s Permit section of the CDL exam
• Complete your Admissions Application
• Be able to read and speak the English language and do simple arithmetic
Must pass DOT Physical.
DOT physical is required.